Secure, fast, resilient, IP connectivity that’s deployed in seconds.
Mediaport-R provides secure, fast, reliable IP connectivity between tactical teams and control rooms, in mobile scenarios and harsh environments.
Mediaport-R bonds up to four 3G/4G mobile broadband connections (along with cabled broadband or satellite where available).
By employing RAID-type distributed forward error correction, diverse routing and 256 bit SSL/AES encryption, Mediaport-R creates a highly secure and resilient private network using just consumer access media.
Mediaport-R operates continuously using hot-swap AN/PRC batteries - and can be deployed in seconds.
- Bonds 4 x 3G/4G (LTE) and 1 x GB ethernet (for satellite, DSL, Wi-Fi etc)
- Portable, ruggedised IP67 enclosure (18.6 x 15.4 x 4.4cm, 1.2 KG excluding batteries)
- Up to 12 hours use with 2 x hot-swap MBITR AN/PRC148 batteries
- External 12-24V DC on Lemo
- WAN/MNO agnostic, with 256 bit SSL/AES encryption on each link
- GB Ethernet LAN, 2.4/5GHz WLAN, GPS
|Dimensions||186 x 154 x 44mm|
|NETWORK||1 x GB Ethernet|
|WLAN||2.4/5GHz Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n|
|WAN||1 x GB Ethernet 4 x LTE/DC-HSPA+ modems with hot-swap SIM carriers|
|GPS||L1 Band with 1.57 GHz|
|Antenna||4 x SMA for LTE/DC-HSPA+ MAIN antenna|
|4 x SMA for LTE/DC-HSPA+ MAIN antenna|
|2 x SMA for WLAN antenna|
|1 x SMA for GPS antenna|
|Power||100-240V AC mains adaptor or 12V vehicle power cable (supplied)|
|External 12-24V DC @ 2A on Lemo connector|
|2 x Twist-Lock MBITR AN/PRC148 battery connectors|
|Frequency Bands (European version)||LTE-FDD Band 1/3/7/8/20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz) HSPA+/UMTS Band 1/2/5/8 (2100/1900/850/900 MHz) GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)|